This soup is incredibly tasty and rich nutrients that it is combined with some toast bread and cheese plates. This food can prepare half an hour and serve with your family on weekend!! Children like it so much because it has attractive color. If you want to reduce your calorie, you can delete cheese and toast bread.
- 6 large ripe tomatoes
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- 1- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- two crushed garlic cloves
- two cups unsalted chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 56 grams low-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped basil coarsely
- 28 grams slices of grain bread
- cooking spray or some oil to lubricate
- 42 g Cheddar cheese
Put oven tray on the top floor. Heat oven in high temperature. Cut the tomatoes in half. Put tomatoes on a baking tray with foil that the cut sides face down. Bake Tomatoes for 5 minutes until the skin get dark. Then bring them out of the oven. peel them and discard the foil.
Warm up olive oil into a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fry three minutes. Add garlic, fry for a minute, add the tomatoes and cook for two minutes. Add Chicken broth, salt and pepper and boil them. Then add cream cheese and basil.
Pour the mixture you made in mixer, remove the middle piece of mixer until the steam exit. Put a towel or cloth on the top door to prevent spill it. Then mix it until the mixture mix to all things. Divide soup among four bowls.
Cover baking sheet with foil. Grease bread slices with cooking spray or some fatty oil and put on cooking tray. Then, put cheese on two slices of bread and let stand 30 seconds in the oven. Divide each sandwich in six parts and serve with soup.
Those products that we mentioned in this recipe are for four meals. Each meal contains 1/1.2 cup of soup and three pieces of cheese sandwiches.
The following information will be provided by a serving of this dish:
- Calorie: 268
- fat in a meal : 11.4 g
- saturated fat in a meal : 4.6 grams
- unsaturated fat in a meal : 4 grams
- unsaturated fat rings in a meal : 0.9 grams
- protein in a meal : 13 grams
- carbohydrate in a meal : 31 grams
- fiber in a meal : 7 grams
- cholesterol in a meal: 20 mg
- iron in a meal: 2 mg
- sodium in a meal : 641 mg
- calcium in a meal : 195 mg
- sugar in a meal : 13 grams
Source: Website Dr. Kermani